Brondesbury Medical Centre
Publication Scheme (Page II)
Continued from Page I
6. Our policies and procedures - General policies and procedures in use within the practice. These include (but are not restricted to) data protection, prescribing and prescription, zero tolerance and health and safety.
· We have policies available on the following:
· complaints (free)
· confidentiality (free)
· data protection (free)
· health and safety (free)
· information sharing with other agencies (free)
· removal of patients from the practice list (free)
· zero tolerance to violence (free)
Each of the above are available in hardcopy and some are available on our website. If you would like a copy, please contact:
Brondesbury Medical Centre
279 Kilburn High Road
7. This publication scheme - In this class we will publish any changes we make to this publication scheme, the criteria on which our information management policies are made and a referral point for all enquires regarding information management generally in the practice. We will also publish any proposed changes or additions to publications already available.
Cost of Information
For the most part, we will charge you only for hard copies or copying onto media (e.g. CD-ROM). Some information is available free, but for others there may be a charge. The charges will vary according to how information is made available. Charges are as follows:
a) Via the General Practice website – free of charge, although any charges for Internet Service provider and personal printing costs would have to be met by the individual.
For those without Internet access, a single print-out as on the website would be available by post from Practice Manager, Brondesbury Medical Centre, 279 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6 7JQ or by personal application at the Brondesbury Medical Centre General Practice.
However, requests for multiple printouts, or for archived copies of documents which are no longer accessible or available on the web, may attract a charge for the retrieval, photocopy, postage etc. We will let you know the cost and charges that will have to be paid in advance. We will not provide printouts of other organisation’s websites.
b) Leaflets and brochures – free of charge for leaflets or booklets on, for example, services we offer to the public. A list is available in Class 4.
c) “Glossy” or other bound paper copies, or in some cases a CD-ROM, video or other mediums are for charge as in our publication lists available from Practice Manager, Brondesbury Medical Centre, 279 Kilburn High Road, London, NW6 7JQ, 02076249853
d) E-mail will be free of charge unless it says otherwise.
The charges will be reviewed regularly.
Part III: Useful Resources
Please note that we cannot accept any responsibility for the content of the external sites listed below.
- Our website
- NHS Camden Primary Care Trust
- Information Commissioner
- Ministry of Justice
- NHS Freedom of Information
- General Medical Council
Copyright: Material available through this Publication Scheme is subject to the General Practice’s copyright unless otherwise indicated. Unless expressly indicated to the contrary, it may be reproduced free of charge in any format or medium provided it is done so accurately in a manner which will not mislead. Where items are re-published or copied to others, you must identify the source and acknowledge copyright status. This permit does not extend to third party material, accessed through the scheme. For HMSO Guidance Notes see http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/about/